Flash Redmi Note 8 "India" WithOut Authorized Account
Hello friends EvilicaCell, meet again with me, the admin of the most working tutorial site in the world, this time I will share how to flash Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo) specifically for the Indian version. Those who have problems with the system or software, such as bootloop (stuck logo) errors, failed updates, etc. can be fixed by flashing again without the need to unlock the bootloader, as I will explain in this article.
I have tried how to flash the Redmi Note 8 India without an authorized account and I have tried it 100% successfully without any problems, to fix the Redmi Note 8 India that is bootloop / failed to update, and as proof at the same time to make it easier to understand how to flash Redmi Note 8 India without UBL, I will include a video tutorial at the end of the article.
Before doing the Redmi Note 8 India flash process, it's a good idea to back up all data stored on the internal memory (cellphone storage) because after the Redmi Note 8 India flash process is complete, all data will be erased like when you first bought a new one. But if you can't enter the menu, that means you have to be willing to lose all data.
Then how do you deal with Redmi Note 8 India (Ginkgo) which bootloop / fail to update without an Authorized Account? Listen to this article to the end and please don't be lazy to read.
How To Flashing Redmi Note 8 (India) WithOut UBL Update 2021 Work:
- Download the latest version of the Redmi Note 8 India firmware, by clicking the download link then waiting 5 seconds> click skip or skip, then click allow or allow> later it will automatically download the firmware file in .zip format
- Save the Redmi Note 8 India firmware downloaded earlier in any folder so that it is easy to find
- Download Mi PC Suite (Mi Phone Assistant) in the same way as step number 1, then install as usual until it's finished
- Run Mi PC Suite which was installed earlier, usually appears on the Windows start menu > right click > select Run as administrator and make sure Windows is connected to the internet
- Then log in using your respective Mi accounts on the Mi PC Suite (You can use any Mi account, and don't have to login on the cellphone)
- Switch to the Redmi Note 8 Indian, in the off position and charged with the battery, then press and hold the volume up + power button simultaneously until it enters recovery mode
- Position Redmi Note 8 recovery mode, then select Connect with Mi Assistant (slide using the volume button) and click the power button to confirm
- In the Connect with Mi Assistant position, then connect the Redmi Note 8 India to the PC using a USB cable
- Redmi Note 8 India will be detected which is connected to Mi PC Suite, then click / select the 2nd option > Select / click the right lightning image
- Select / left click > select / left click once again
- Wait and navigate to the global Redmi Note 8 India firmware that you downloaded earlier (in .zip format) / then click Open or OK, and then the Redmi Note 8 flash process will run automatically and wait until the flash process is complete 100%
If the flash process of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 India (without UBL) is complete 100% without error, then the Redmi Note 8 India will restart automatically and then just wait until the Redmi Note 8 India phone enters the initial display and congratulations you have successfully flashed the Redmi Note 8 India without UBL.
If you feel that the Redmi Note 8 India flash process without an Authorized account has been completed 100% without errors, however the condition of the Redmi Note 8 India is still problematic or there is no change, you can check the following article "successful flash but still nil" for an explanation and how to solve it.
To make it easier to understand how to flash Redmi Note 8 India without unlocking the bootloader, you can watch the video tutorial above below: (the video above is also proof that I have tested this flash tutorial for Redmi Note 8 India and succeeded)
Okay, maybe this is the tutorial on how to flash Redmi Note 8 India without an Authorized account 100% successful from EvilicaCell, if someone is still confused or having trouble downloading, you can comment below and please subscribe to the EvilicaCell YouTube channel to get updates about other flash tutorials.